AIM
DP36NG

Comma Comma Comma Comma Comma Comma

Loved it

I thought that it was funny as hell. Sure the graphics and animation were nonexistent, but I think that it made the flash even better. Just work on the animation and maybe try to get photoshop so you can work on your graphics.

I Really liked it.

Rugs-A-Trillion Rugs-A-Trillion

Awesome

Great animating, graphics, and very original and funny. I loved it.

Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

A classic

So simple but yet so good, to bad they don't use this anymore.

String evade String evade

Interesting,

This is a very interesting and innovative evade game. When you see evade games you don't think of good programing, or originality. But you have made this yours, which not many people can say when they make evade games. I love it, it had a okay concept, good originality, good graphics, and god game physics.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome

This has been one of my favorite flashes ever on newgrounds and i really wish i could have kept my old account on it because i switched computers. I really hope you do a redesign version.

Fast Typer 2 Fast Typer 2

that was hard

I kept wanting to hit backspace and i only got like 15 words because of that. I like this game.

(::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL= (::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL=

Well...

I would have to say taht this is very well made. I don't know much to say but well done.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks! glad you liked it so much. :_

Nameless (Pico) Nameless (Pico)

Its ok

You can hear stuff in the background. I needed to turn my speakers up to here and when you transfered from fret to fret it made a noise. But it was a nice toon so i give it a 6.

Reach out and over Reach out and over

Ok....

Could have used a little more rhythm