AIM
DP36NG

String evade String evade

Interesting,

This is a very interesting and innovative evade game. When you see evade games you don't think of good programing, or originality. But you have made this yours, which not many people can say when they make evade games. I love it, it had a okay concept, good originality, good graphics, and god game physics.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome

This has been one of my favorite flashes ever on newgrounds and i really wish i could have kept my old account on it because i switched computers. I really hope you do a redesign version.

Fast Typer 2 Fast Typer 2

that was hard

I kept wanting to hit backspace and i only got like 15 words because of that. I like this game.

drummin drummin

Well

It needs more options. Like the style you want to play. Like if you want to rub the brass like keith moon.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Sweet. I have waited for this for soooo long. I can't believe you finally finished it. Great game.

Piano Bar Piano Bar

error

Umm. I was playing and i had almost a full heart and when the song ended it says needed practice. I think there might be a glitch or something.

RomanAge responds:

If you play in NORMAL GAME mode, your heart needs to be almost full (whereas around half full is enough for EASY GAME mode).
Thanks for your support, I appreciate, and glad you seem to like it.

Newgrounds Mac! Newgrounds Mac!

Mis info

Research what stamper does ok? Don't just say you don't know because that would make a pretty bad tut huh? But i enjoyed it. I like how you did not mention ross. Also i did not know the Flash in message box.

plant-eating-cat responds:

kk i will work on it , i couldent find out what stamper does because on the staff bit it says he just plays games :P.

NG Review Game #1 NG Review Game #1

Its ok

But i would have been funner if there were some other stats. That way you could have a final score at the end. If you click the bad ones you are not forced to start over. I enjoyed it though. But you should read up on animation and blah blah.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, kind of old, Riaise to Review Mod follows a simler idea with two diffrent scores.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Finally!

God this is the best one yet! I love this. Keep em' coming.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Great!

I new after the sequel this would happen!