AIM
DP36NG

Comma Comma Comma Comma Comma Comma

Loved it

I thought that it was funny as hell. Sure the graphics and animation were nonexistent, but I think that it made the flash even better. Just work on the animation and maybe try to get photoshop so you can work on your graphics.

I Really liked it.

Rugs-A-Trillion Rugs-A-Trillion

Awesome

Great animating, graphics, and very original and funny. I loved it.

Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

A classic

So simple but yet so good, to bad they don't use this anymore.

Failiens - Hunger Failiens - Hunger

Very Nice

I really liked this movie. It had great voice acting, great characters, humorous plot, good animation. It had just about everything in a great movie. First really good movie i have seen in a while.

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D Thanks!

Riddlin+ 01 Riddlin+ 01

Love the point

Wish it was a little better made, but it is good in my book.

baseball injury baseball injury

Good

I don't know if it deserves a +4.00 score but it is definitely a good animated flash, once you get a preloader and some sound, along with colors for the characters clothes, it will be a great flash, Right now it is a flash skeleton, it is missing key components, but it is a good try.

biIIgates responds:

I don't think it matters anymore because the score's over 4 now lol thanks 4 watching.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Simpsons episode summary

When Bart gets home from school he announces to his family that he raped Meilhouse. His Marge sends him to his room which then angers Lisa and she says to homer that she loves him. Then after homer rejecting her she claims that she wants a heart, which follows by homer beating the crap out of her. So in conclusion we are all gonna get raped and die.

I can't stop watching this for some reason.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING

My point exactly! Great shorts like always guys.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Well a typical rant

1st rant: I do agree with you that door holding is a common curtsy, i am fine with this part and if the rant was just that i would rate this rant a 7.

2nd rant: I disagree. I don't think the mothers that carry around a baby kart are bad and just want to block people. For most people aside from crackbabies and crackhead mothers, that having a baby changes things and no decent mother that could afford to have a baby kart have babies just to "block" people. If some blind and deaf man manages to slide a giant ring on your fat fingers and you can find the luck to pop one out than you will know this.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Nice

Great that your showing blockhead and not mastermind for a change. I like how you added yourself, good idea.